Whether your doll needs a new everyday outfit or something really special, you're sure to find it in this book, from a Victorian schoolgirl's dress and pinafore to a glamorous 1950s Prom dress. Discover how to make petticoats and bloomers, as well as the hats and bonnets that provide the essential finishing touches to an exsemble. Practical, easy to follow advice makes dressing your doll a really fun experience.
- Designs for adult and child dolls from 14" to 24".
- All of the most popular period fashions: Victorian, Edwardian, 1920's, 1930's, 1950's.
- Complete patterns and guidance on how to adapt and alter them.
- 15 detailed outfits from head to toe, each one with suggested variations.
- Expert advice on choosing suitable fabric and dressmaking techniques.
Replaces the well known Dolls Dressmaker book.